dimanche 19 juillet 2009

For her - Narciso Rodriguez (floral woody musk)

Usually I'm very suspicious about the trademaks I don't know. I paid attention to this fragrance after reading it was the favourite for many celebrities and it's the most discussed fragrance in Russian site Aromania. It exists 2 versions of For her - Eau de toilette and Eau de parfum and people can't agree which is better. I tried Eau de toilette (black bottle, rose box) first and fell in love with it. Some time later I tested Eau de parfum: it was very pleasant but went away too quickly (usually all fragrances last very long on my skin). So I made a choice, I wanted to have Eau de toilette. Despite this...

For her - Eau de parfum - It was a present I didn't expect for. My cheif went to London and brought it for me (17.07.09). I was so surprised to see the rose bottle and black box instead of vice-versa that I wanted. On order not to offend the cheif, I opened the box and sprayed the perfume on my wrist. It was another surprise - the scent lasted for 2 days despite of me taking shower! I have never beleived in difference between fragrances bought in Europe and Ukraine, but this example makes me think about it... My cheif told me he had bought exatly the same bottle for his niece and she was very happy. He relayed on my taste.








her eau de parfum
Introducing a new fragrance of seduction and femininity - a warm, enveloping way to wear Narciso Rodriguez on the skin. Musc is at the heart of For Her Eau de Parfum. The fragrant harmony of the musc expressed itself through three pulsations; pink floral, soft amber, and voluptuous woods. It develops gently, slowly rounding out into the warm tones, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality.

Notes:
Pink Chypre, Pink Floral, Voluptuous Woods, Soft Amber, Sheer Chypre, Flower Honey, Tactile Woods, Amber Light.
Style:
Seductive. Feminine. Velvety.

After trying it I wasn't anymore desappointed with this gift. I fell in love too.
I wore For her EDP to the meeting with my friend. And all that time I have been enjoying the smell. It's floral, musky, intimate, very close to skin. For her is very delicate, not even a smell, but brume or smoke that makes a woman wearing it very seductive, desirable.

I think EDT is sexier than this one, but EDP is more floral and feminine. It's a kind of bedroom fragrance. Sure I will wear it anywhere - to work, to special meetings. Men really love it. I got many compliments about it.

But both versions are alluring, sophisticated, irresistible and unforgettable. Very different from all other fragrances I have ever tried in my life. It gives woman an extreme power to seduce, to be loved.
It's the only fragrance I have in 100 ml. For her is among my most favourite fragrances (like Euphoria or Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier). I associate EDT and EDP with pink colour, tender, soft. I consider For her a masterpiece and I think it deserved the prize it got in 2006. Since it is musky, it behaves in different way on different people. And I completely agree with the saying that it's not important wether you like this fragrance, the most important is wether the fragrance likes you...

The only thing - I want to have EDT too...

My definition: pink intimacy

For her - Eau de toilette

I've got this miracle today (10.08.09), I asked my ex-student i communicate with to buy me it in Duty-free shop in Vienna, Austria, where she was going to travel. I'm in the seventh heaven now!









Young and very modern American designer of Cuban origins Narciso Rodriguez has launched his first fragrances which has instantly become the hit in the US, and not only there. The new modern aroma is aimed at the modern and free woman, who is aware of her sexuality. Popularity of this fragrance (regardless of its unusual composition and a heavy character, and perhaps exactly because of that) is easy to explain because it reflects a desire of every woman to attract and seduce, and this fragrance has openly sexual character. Unusual lustful composition is created with the sensual musk in its centre, surrounded by orange, osmanthus and amber. The base unites vanilla, amber and vetiver. Intensive sharp scent with hidden and scarcely discernible densely-sweet nuance in the centre later turns into a soft and balmy powder. The aggression disappears and the fragrance becomes tame and gentle.

At first, in 2004 it was launched as EDT in a black bottle in pink outer box. Then in 2006 the EDP was created in a pink bottle and black outer box. The composition was changed, despite the fact that the musk note has remained in the centre of the composition. EDP has rose note in the top. The trace has become more mysterious and rich, thanks to exotic woods – patchouli and sandalwood. Both variances of the fragrance can be described as floral chypre with intensive musk nuance, only the first one is sharper and more aggressive, while the second one is sweeter and softer. The creators of these fragrances are Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian.

for her - EDT
Musc is at the heart of For Her. The fragrant harmony of the musc expresses itself through three pulsations; honey flower, radiant amber, and tactile wood. This fragrant harmony develops gently and slowly, rounding out into the warm tones of sunkissed skin, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality.

Notes:
Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.
Style:
Warm. Sensual. Feminine.

It deserves all my best words too. Now I can't say which version I like more - EDT or EDP. They are similar in something but smell different. I don't know why they have the same name For her.

If EDP's sexiness is feminine and tender, EDT's one is agressive and provocative. The musk is in heart of both fragrances, but floral composition isn't the same.

EDT is so undescribably wonderful, creamy, sensual. It creates a special aura around a woman who is wearing it.
The lasting power is incredible, that's why it should be applied with moderation. 19.08.09 I had an important date and made 7 spritzes (5 on my neck and decolleté and 2 on my hair), I will never do the same again!! In the car I was suffocating of my own perfume. Although I have been enjoying it during all evening.
Next day I made 2 spritzes od EDP and was convinced again it was much softer and tender, not so evident. And the dose of 2 spritzes is the best one.

My definition: erotic smoke

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire